GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE SERVICES made available via the www.astrobooth.com WEBSITE
The General Terms and Conditions hereunder shall govern the relations between the Provider and every one of the Users of the services made available via the www.astrobooth.com website. By using any one of the services available at www.astrobooth.com each user declares that he or she has read the General Terms and Conditions hereunder and undertakes to abide by them.
For the purposes of interpreting and implementing these General Terms and Conditions the words and expressions listed below shall have the following meaning:
1.1. Website shall refer to a particular place on the Internet that is accessible via its uniform resource locator (URL) using HTTP or HTTPS protocol, visualized by web or mobile interface and containing files, software, text, sound, pictures, images, hyperlinks or other materials and resources entitled www.astrobooth.com. The Website is owned by the Provider and used by the latter to offer USERS the services described in these General Terms and Conditions.
1.2. The Mobile Application is installed in the operating systems of mobile devices to visualize the Website. The Mobile Application is property of the Provider.
1.3. User or client shall refer to any person of legal age who purchases or uses a service subject to the General Terms and Conditions hereunder offered via the Website (www.astrobooth.com) or the application.
1.4. The term Malicious actions shall refer to any acts or omissions that are contrary to the Internet Code of Conduct or bring harm to persons connected to the Internet or other associated networks such as sending unsolicited mail (SPAM, JUNK MAIL); overloading communication channels (FLOOD); acquiring access to resources via unauthorized use of other persons’ access rights and passwords or taking advantage of system flaws for one’s own benefit or to acquire data (HACK); perpetrating actions that qualify as sabotage, compromising or destroying system or information databases (CRACK); sending Trojan-horse programs or causing the installation of viruses or remote control systems, disrupting the activities of other USERS on the Internet or associated networks, perpetrating or abetting any actions that qualify as crimes or administrative violations under Bulgarian or any other applicable law.
2. PROVIDER’S INFORMATION
The following information on the Provider is made public pursuant to the Electronic Trade Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
- Provider’s Name: Astrolab OOD, Company ID Number (EIK) 204193730
- Seat and Registered Address: 4 Dobrudzha St. floor 5, Sredets District, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
- This address is also listed as the Provider’s Business Address
Mailing Address: 4 Dobrudzha St. floor 5, Sredets District, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The services offered by the Provider via its Website shall come in the form of astrological forecasts as to the compatibility between individuals. The services offered by the Provider are intended to promote self-awareness and entertain.
The Provider shall offer the following services: forecasts in a proprietary format developed and owned by ASTROLAB OOD containing major astrological features combined in a brief presentation organized by theme. The Provider has listed the available themes on its Website.
All forecasts are personalized and are available in the User’s account upon signing in with their password. When using the services of astrobooth.com via the Internet site or the applications, each user is responsible for creating their own account by entering their personal data, user name and password when using the services of astrobooth.com– thought the website or the applications. Each user registering a profile on the website should be 18 years of age.. Forecasts/user accounts shall be kept until the relevant profile is deleted. Each user shall be required to come up with their own password consisting of no less than 8 characters and shall be responsible for its safe keeping.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
4.1. THE PROVIDER SHALL:
- Submit all of the personal information of the User if this has been requested of him through proper channels by any government agency of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- Be entitled to use the personal information of the User for research related to the services selected/ordered by the User;
- Maintain as trade secret the algorithms and work methods used to provide the various services/forecasts;
- Be entitled to suspend the User’s access to the Services without refunding the fee paid by the User, if the Provider, at his sole discretion, deems that a service is being used in violation of Bulgarian Law, the rules of conduct of international organizations and associations or in a manner that is contrary to the rules of conduct or these General Terms and Conditions;
- The intellectual property rights related to all materials and resources on the Website are protected by the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act and/or the provisions of the Trademarks and Geographical Indications Act. They belong to the PROVIDER or the entity that has licensed the PROVIDER to use them and shall not be utilized by the USERS in breach of the applicable law.
To be granted access to the services offered via the Website, each client must provide the following data: username, E-mail address (Internet address), Sex, Date of Birth, Place and Time of Birth. When a User volunteers personal data related to a third party, by accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User declares that the third party in question has agreed to have their personal data used for the purpose of rendering the services offered by the Provider and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
For the use of the services is not required provision of actual names of the user/client/ or of third parties.
4.2. THE USER SHALL:
- Not circumvent, compromise, or otherwise disturb the normal running of technical or software applications ensuring the smooth operation of the Website;
- Accept and agree that the services shall be provided upon the condition that the User shall pay a price, provide data including personal data within the meaning provided in the Personal Data Protection Act, and answer certain questions;
- Pursuant to these General Terms and Conditions USERS shall be allowed to use the services made available via the Website solely for personal and non-commercial purposes and in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.
4.3. The PROVIDER shall make efforts to give the USER the opportunity to use Services with reasonable quality but shall not be obliged and shall not guarantee that the Services will meet the USER’S requirements, that their provision shall be uninterrupted or that they will be free of any deficiencies.
4.4. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the USER declares that he will be using the Services at his own risk and responsibility, and the Parties agree that the PROVIDER shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the USER as a result of using the Services except where such damages were inflicted by the PROVIDER willfully or caused as a result of gross negligence on his part.
4.5. The PROVIDER shall not be liable to the USER or any third parties for damages and losses resulting from the use, suspension, cancellation, change or limitation of the service or the deterioration of its quality.
4.6. All services and recommendations offered via the Website are based on theoretical research and have a particular degree of probability. The Provider makes no guarantees as to the effectiveness and efficacy of the recommendations and/or services offered.
4.7. The User is solely responsible for choosing to follow the recommendations contained in the services.
4.8. The PROVIDER shall not be liable for being unable to provide the Services due to circumstances beyond his control such as force-majeure events, freak occurrences, disruptions in the Internet service, disruptions in third-party services, USER equipment malfunctions and malicious activities including unauthorized access or third-party intervention in the operation of the information system or servers of the PROVIDER, etc.
4.9. Should any of the circumstances declared by the User by accepting these General Terms and Conditions or using the Services prove not to be true, or should the User violate these General Terms and Conditions, the User shall be liable to compensate the Provider for any resulting damages.
4.10. The User agrees that the Website and the Mobile application may make use of advertising techniques such as remarketing, interest targeting and similar audience targeting, etc.
4.11. The User shall be entitled to use different platforms, solutions or applications to access the services of astrobooth.com as well as different payment platforms and applications such as Google Wallet, Apple Pay, e-Pay, Pay Pal etc. and any other access/payment medium, site, or application expressly mentioned on the Website. If using such applications and platforms, apart from the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the User shall have to abide by the terms and conditions of those applications/platforms as well. The Provider shall not be liable for any of the provisions of those terms and conditions nor shall he be liable for any of the fees imposed by as a result of the use of such applications and platforms.
The User shall be deemed notified that the aforementioned platforms and applications offer the services of the Provider or provide payment services in their own name, for their own account and at their own risk.
- The Provider shall not be liable for representations and descriptions offered by the various platforms and applications.
The User shall release the Provider of any responsibility in the following cases:
- Data veracity: If the User has provided inaccurate or not up-to-date information, the Provider shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of data that is inaccurate or not up-to-date.
- Undelivered information: Data has not reached its recipient due to inaccurately entered or obsolete e-mail address or due to the fact that it has been intercepted by the SPAM filter of the e-mail service.
- Material and non-material damages suffered as a result of using a service;
- Damages inflicted by the User to third parties or damages inflicted upon the USERS by third parties, including other USERS.
- Inability on the part of the PROVIDER to provide the services for a given period of time due to force-majeure circumstances, freak occurrences, disruptions of the Internet service, technical difficulties or other objective reasons.
- Compromising the security measures of the equipment used to render the Services resulting in loss of data, disclosure of information, unauthorized access to information, limiting access to information, unauthorized changes to the information published by the User and other similar events.
- Providing access to third parties, loss or change of data or service parameters resulting from false authentication of a third party pretending to be the User by entering the password to the User’s account.
- The only way to purchase a service from the Provider is to use the Website. The Provider shall not be liable for any representations or the veracity of the information provided by third parties.
- The Provider does not keep record of payments made, banking or credit card information or any other data provided by the User with regard to payments for services. The Provider shall not be liable for abuse of financial instruments or data submitted or used to purchase services perpetrated by third parties.
The prices of the Services shall be as listed on the Website and the Mobile Application as of the time the particular service is accessed. The Provider shall be entitled at his own discretion to publish promotional conditions (prices) on the Website that will apply for such periods of time as the Provider sees fit.
Payments will be executed using the payment tools listed on the Website and in the mobile applications. The User shall pay the Provider for using any of his services.
The prices for more than one credit apply when multiple items are purchased at the same time.
Each credit is used once, for one forecast which remains accessible to the User upon signing in for no less than one year as of the last sigh-in using the account password.
Credits purchased by the User can be redeemed as payment for services for as long as his user account is active pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
Users can purchase credits from the Website via:
Аpp store – Apple Pay
Google Play – Google Wallet
The Provider shall not be liable for any fees imposed on the User in conjunction with the payment method used by the latter (such as fees charged by the User’s bank, fees charged by the payment application or online payment service, or credit or debit card fees).
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- All disputes arising from or in relation to these General Terms and Conditions which the Provider and User have been unable to resolve amicably shall be referred to a competent court of law in the city of Sofia and shall be resolved in accordance with the provisions of the Bulgarian Substantive Law.
- All matters not expressly arranged for in these General Terms and Conditions as well as any issues related to the performance or interpretation of the Agreement shall be treated in accordance with the provisions of the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
8. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Provider shall inform the Users of any changes introduced to the General Terms and Conditions by publishing them on the Website.
- The Provider and the User accept and agree that any amendments and supplements to these General Terms and Conditions shall inure for USERS using any particular service as of the day these amendments and supplements have been communicated to the Users, unless the User has expressly rejected them in writing by e-mail submitted within 7 days of the publication of the amended General Terms and Conditions.
Should a User reject the amendments to the General Terms and Conditions as mentioned above, the Provider shall be entitled to immediately suspend the User’s access to his account and the Services. If within one year of rejecting the amendments to the General Terms and Conditions by e-mail the User has not accepted the up-to-date version of the General terms and Conditions, the Provider shall be entitled to delete that particular User’s account.
If any of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions should prove null and void, this will not cause the rest of the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions to become null and void as well.