Astrolab OOD is a personal data controller. The company processes personal data in compliance with all the requirements imposed by the (Personal Data Protection Act) PDPA and REGULATION (EC) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 ( GDPR ) / hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation".
Astrolab OOD, UIC: 204193730 has its headquarters and management address at: Bulgaria, Sofia Municipality, 1000 city of Sofia, region Sredets, 4 Dobrudzha Street, fl.5; e - mail: info @ astrobooth.com. The main subject of activity of the company is astrology, creation and maintenance of websites for astrological analyzes. The company operates through the website www.astrobooth.com (hereafter referred to as the "Website") and through an Android and iOS Mobile Application (hereafter in the present policy referred to as the application) . The creation of astrological forecasts implies the provision of data by the users, some of which are personal data within the meaning of the Regulation.
What data do we collect and who provides personal data to the company?
In order to carry out its activities, the company collects:
1. Ordinary personal data of users of the site: username, date, location and time of birth, address, e - mail, IP address and sex. In addition, the Company processes data about the addresses of persons used by the users of the website for registration at Pay Pall / in the cases they have chosen this method of payment/. We hereby inform You that it is not necessary to provide your actual names, as well as the actual third party names in relation to which you wish to use the services of the website. The website requires, upon registration for each user a username that may contain content at your discretion and does not imply the submission of your names. For a specific forecast, you do not need to provide the your real names or the real names of your friends/relatives, partners, colleagues, etc. We encourage you to use fictitious names when using the services provided by the website. The other data mentioned above should be correct and are necessary for the use of the services on the website.
2. In addition, the Company processes names, PIN and addresses of its members.
3. The Company handles also names, phone numbers and email addresses of representatives of its counterparties.
Personal data is generally collected personally by the data subjects or provided by the users of the website in connection with the provision of the services /making of astrological forecasts/. Personal data of individuals under the age of 18 must be provided with the consent of their parent.
For what purpose and for what time limit do we process personal data?
Personal data are processed solely for business purposes, namely:
- For accounting purposes;
- To make contact with counterparties;
- Performance of a contractual obligation with a third party;
- To perform the services on the website.
- If the user explicitly agrees, Astrolab OOD sends messages to the user during the period of registration of his/her profile on the website or on the mobile applications.
The data is stored for a different period of time depending on the requirements of the legislation in force and the desire of the data subjects:
- The data of the members as long as the company exists, unless there is a statutory requirement to store the data for a longer period.
- Other accounting records containing personal data - 10 + 1 years as of the date of preparation.
- E-mails and phones of counterparties - to the execution of a relevant contract;
- The mails of persons who have sent messages to Astrolab OOD but are not users of the website / do not use services on the website / are kept for one year from the last correspondence with this person, unless the data subject requests "to be forgotten".
The data of other persons - users of services on the site - for the period up to the deletion of the user's profile is stored all the data that he/she has provided on the website.
The deletion of a user’s profile shall cause deletion of all the data provided by him/her. Each user has the right by him/her-self and at any time to keep his/her own account, but also to modify the data he/she has provided on the website or on the application or to delete part of the provided data at his/her discretion. In order to continue the profiles existence it is necessary to have specified at least these data - username of the user, e-mail and password. Astrolab OOD may, at the explicit request of the respective user, delete his/her profile, to modify /add/ data about the user and delete or modify data about third parties provided by the user - upon explicit request from the latter and after providing: username and email of profile’s owner and specifying of their data that are to be deleted.
Who has access to your data?
We do not collect data for statistical and marketing purposes, we do not provide or sell personal data to third parties for statistical or marketing purposes. Data can be provided to NSSI, NRA and other legally established recipients, where legislation so requires;
Data for the needs of accounting services are provided to a legal person who carries out such services;
To counterparties of Astrolab OOD is provided data if there is a legal basis for provision of the data or with the explicit consent of the data subject.
The administrator of the website, as well as the hosting company have access to all the data provided on the website, including data of third persons, as well as IP-addresses of the web site users;
To the bank servicing Astrolab OOD for the purposes of payment of wages.
The company does not provide personal data abroad. Astrolab OOD is not responsible for the data provided by each user by using appstore, googleplay, e-pay and paypall and the conditions under which this happens. Astrolab OOD has no access to this data, except for the addresses of users who use the services of paypall as a method of payment, as outlined above in this policy.
How do we store personal data?
Astrolab OOD undertakes all technical and organizational security measures against unauthorized and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data as may be required, given the state of technological development, the usual practice and legal requirements.
What are your rights?
You have the right to receive confirmation whether and what personal data of yours is being processed, the access to such personal data, and to obtain a copy of the information on paper or in an electronic form (depending on the technical capabilities).
You have the right to request from Astrolab OOD correction without undue delay of your inaccurate personal data or to do this by yourself.
You have the right to request your personal data to be updated in the event of a change or to update them by yourself. Given the purposes of processing, you have the right to have your incomplete personal information supplemented, including by adding a statement.
You have the right to request the deletion of personal data, by requesting deletion of your account or to delete the same by yourself, as specified in details above in this policy.
Where there is no legal basis for the processing of personal data, you may request limitation of the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing.
You are entitled to request the transfer of your personal data to another Controller in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation.
You have the right not to be subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling. Astrolab OOD does not apply Automated making of individual decisions, including profiling within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
As stated above, Astrolab OOD ensures continuous option for each user to request "forgetting", correcting or supplementation of the data provided by him/her, including its entire account. In addition, the rights listed in this section may be exercised by sending a request to the e-mail: email@example.com as Astrolab OOD will ensure the exercise of your rights related to the protection of personal data in the terms and subject to the Protection of Personal Data Act and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL April 27, 2016.
Any person whoose personal data is processed under this policy has the right to appeal to a supervisory authority / CPPD or the competent court / in relation to the processing of his or her personal data.
The provision of personal data by the Company's members is a mandatory legal requirement. The provision of personal data to the other data subjects is a contractual requirement. In the event that a data subject does not wish to provide his or her data as described in this policy and the general terms and conditions for use of the website services, users shall not be able to register an account and use services on the website .